Build A Site With WordPress Course
So how does Build A Site With WordPress Course .com sound for a domain name? I am working on shifting my niche from having a search engine optimization blog and looking for the right “thing” to teach on the internet.
Watch how easy “step 1″ would be, which of course is to register a domain name with Godaddy.
I am going to start out building the new website with the Genesis WordPress theme, which is what this website is built with. There is training needed on how to build a membership site with WordPress so I will take care of that. Eventually I may change over to a different membership theme. We will see where the future takes us.
To Get Your Own Domain Name, Click Here
Build A Site With WordPress
This New WordPress Course
I suppose it is a little bit late to change my mind now and Build A Site With WordPress Course .com it is! The domain name is registered so let’s make a go of it.
The reason for the sudden switch? Well there are many:
- The way big companies change so often online search engine optimization is very hard to stay on top of.
- There are so many “SEO experts” out there that really don’t know what they are doing and people find it hard to trust.
- There are so many “SEO experts” out there that rip people off on purpose that people find it hard to trust.
- I have built so many WordPress websites already that it is second nature.
- WordPress website training will be a need for many years to come.
Here’s some website building tips for you.
If you’re going to build a site with WordPress, you should find video tutorials that show you methods of building a website step by step. If you use this video tutorial method you can watch it all the way through to get the general feel of what is needed, then come back and watch the videos, pause them, and then take the required action.
The cost of building a website is very minimal when you are using WordPress. It is only $10 or $12 tops to buy your own domain name then web hosting starts out at about $5 or so monthly.
If you are looking to get a lot of traffic to your website then you would want to have more professional website hosting that would run maybe $10 to $12 per month and give you unlimited bandwidth, uploads, etc.
Top 5 Reasons To Build A Site With WordPress
There are many reasons to build a site with WordPress and here are what I consider to be the top 5.
- Ease. I learned how to build websites in the 1990′s using a method called FTP, which means File Transfer Protocol and WordPress is a much easier method. Anyone can use WordPress to create a website.
- Putting a WordPress course together is easy for myself because this will probably be about the 7th that I have done already. This will be the 3rd full course on the Genesis WordPress theme alone.
- Building a website step by step and recording it is the way I learned myself, so I find it easier to teach others to learn this way too.
- As stated above, the cost of building a website on the WordPress platform is very minimal.
- Adding videos to WordPress is easy and video SEO will help get traffic to your website as I have been explaining to people.
I was amazed when my website ranked so fast when I did the training on “How To Rank Videos On Google” and not only did the videos rank very quickly, so did this brand new website and post Penguin and Panda updates ranking a website is much more difficult.
“Penguin and Panda” is what Google called a couple of major changes in the way they rank websites at the top of their search engine and this happened in the fall of 2012. This sent website owners reeling that had been ranking at the top for years and all of a sudden their sites seemed to have disappeared.
You seen the “step 1″ video above. If you would like to see me building a website step by step, not just any website, I will do that but I will also show you how to build a membership site with WordPress. For this free video series and future updates fill out the form below. And you can also join the Sakura Project Internet marketing training company free by clicking on the image below.
To your success, online and off.
By Search Engine Optimization Expert John Jarvis
Get Free WordPress Training Updates And Free Ebook Here
(Your Information Will Never Be Shared)